Is your organisation set up to take on the big players and win?
As I write, Switzerland has just knocked France out of the UEFA European Football Championship. A nation best known for Toblerone and cuckoo clocks have just beaten the World Cup holders, and it all came down to determination and organisation as they clawed their way back from the brink of defeat.
Not a football fan? It doesn’t matter because this is just another story of the little guy beating the big guy. They clearly wanted it more and were better set up to deliver on the coach’s plan. And business is no different.
I can help a leadership team get match fit in the time it takes to play a football game. Give me just 90 minutes of your time and start the process of:
– Getting your team 100% on the same page towards a shared vision
– Placing your people in the right seats
– Tracking activities to assure desired results
– Developing your team to resolve all issues quickly
– Minimising errors and creating consistency around everything you do
– Developing a disciplined, accountable team that helps you achieve everything in your vision
You can find out more at my free Boardroom Insights session on Zoom (link in comments), and I’d be interested to know what you think advantage small companies have over bigger organisations.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *